- 400 g grilled eggplants
- 150 g chickpeas, cooked
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, confit
- 400 g yogurt
- 50 g tahina
- 100 g pesto sauce
- 10 g garlic, crushed
- 20 g pine nuts, grilled
- 100 g pita bread
- Sprinkle of white pepper
- 4 g salt
- In a bowl, mix the eggplants with the chickpeas, half of the cherry tomatoes and half of the pesto sauce. Place in a bowl.
- Toast the bread and add on top of the eggplant mix.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the tahini and the garlic. Mix well till you get a creamy consistency.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Pour the tahini mixture on top of the pita bread.
- Garnish with pine nuts, cherry tomatoes and pesto sauce. Enjoy!