- 500 g Kunafa dough
- 500g Akkawi cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup melted cow ghee
- Blend the Kunafa dough in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix the melted butter & ghee till incorporated.
- Brush the molds with melted butter & ghee.
- Place the dough in the mold and press well with a small glass.
- Fill with cheese and cover with extra Kunafa dough.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 15 to 20 min. until golden brown.
- Serve with sugar syrup & pistachio.
OTHER RECIPES YOU’LL ENJOY