- 500g goat laban
- 135g organic honey
- 20g skimmed milk powder
- 1 to 2 cups cornflakes oat
- Mix the laban, honey, and skimmed milk powder with a hand mixer. Let it rest for 3h in the refrigerator.
- Mix again the above mixture using the hand mixer.
- Pour the mixture in your ice cream maker and follow the machine instructions.
- Remove the ice cream from the ice cream maker with a spatula and fold in the oat flakes. Mix with the spatula until the oat is well integrated with the ice cream.
- Serve immediately or pour into popsicles molds and freeze for 3h.
OTHER RECIPES BY ORSOBIANCO GELATERIA