For the cups
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Chia seeds (Optional)
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Strawberries, kiwi, apple, mandarin
- Preheat the oven at 180°c
- In a bowl mash the bananas then mix with the rest of the ingredients until well combined.
- Spray your muffin tin with some oil.
- Add about a spoonful of the mixture and press down gently forming a cup with a spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool down.
- Beat together cream cheese & honey; slowly mix in yogurt until blended.
- Fill the cups with cream cheese mixture.
- Decorate with fruits by overlapping the thin slices.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
TIPS: You can even fill it with yogurt & drizzle some honey on top instead of yogurt and cream cheese filling (you can also substitute the honey with maple syrup or skip it.)