- 1 kg of peeled pumpkin slices
- 1 branch of chopped celery
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 branch of chopped leeks
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 liter of water or vegetable stock
- Salt/ pepper
- Cumin, cinnamon, roast pumpkin seeds
- Cream (optional)
- Stir fry the garlic, onion, leeks, celery, carrots and pumpkin with the vegetables oil.
- Add salt and pepper, and the water of vegetable stock boil for about 30 minutes and then blend.
- Add the cinnamon, cumin and seasons to taste.
- Serve in platters or holed like pumpkins, and drizzle some fresh cream and the roasted pumpkin seeds.