Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from fermented apple juice. It’s a popular home remedy. People have used it for centuries in cooking and medicine. It has various healthful properties, including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
8 HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- It’s a natural laxative and can improve digestion.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- It lowers blood sugar levels and improves the symptoms of diabetes.
- It improves insulin sensitivity.
- It increases satiety and helps people to lose weight.
- It reduces belly fat.
- It lowers blood pressure and improves heart health.
- It prevents and decreases the risk of cancer.