Ingredients for the crepes
- 50g powdered milk
- 200g flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 50cl water
- 1 tbsp. orange blossom water
- 50g Elle & Vire unsalted butter
- 40g crushed pistachios
- 1 pomegranate
For the whipped cream
- 300ml Elle & Vire 35% fat whipping cream
- 30g icing sugar
- Pour the powdered milk, flour and yeast into a bowl.
- Make a well and add the water and orange blossom water.
- Mix well to avoid lumps and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
Pour the cream and icing sugar into a cold bowl and whisk until it forms a nice whipping cream.
- Fill the crepes with whipped cream and fold them into a cone by pinching the edge.
- Sprinkled with crushed pistachios and pomegranate seeds.