- 1 aubergine
- Oil to fry/grill
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1tbsp. mint, chopped
- Chili powder/ paste
- 6 walnuts,
- 1 tiny garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Rocket leaves
- Pomegranate molasses
- Pomegranate seeds
- Peel your aubergine and slice it lengthwise into 5mm slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and let it sweat for 20 min.
- Squeeze the water out and fry or grill until golden brown.
- Mash up some feta cheese, add chopped mint, chili powder, chopped walnuts, garlic and olive oil.
- Mix well and fill each aubergine slice then roll it.
- Serve on a bed of rocket leaves. Sprinkle with pomegranate molasses & seeds.
MORE RECIPES BY FARAH’S KITCHEN