- 800g beef tenderloin, sliced into large strips
- 10 raw artichoke bottoms, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 pinches Himalayan salt
- 6 pinches black pepper
- 2 tbsp. red wine
- In a large saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil with the salt and pepper, stirring constantly.
- Add the artichokes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the beef sliced in the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and stir occasionally until the sauce thickens. Enjoy.
GOOD TO KNOW
Artichokes are an extremely nutritious, low-carb food that may provide numerous health benefits. Regular consumption of artichoke extract may aid cholesterol levels, blood pressure, liver health, IBS, indigestion, and blood sugar levels. Artichokes is also consider as Pregnancy Power Food! The edible portion of the plant is the flower bud. It stimulates bile flow and helps you overcome uncomfortable symptoms of nausea, intestinal gas, and heartburn, during pregnancy.