BY CHEF GHAZI EL SHEIKH, MÖVENPICK HOTEL & RESORT BEIRUT
Serves 8-10 | Prep/cooking 1 hr
- 250g beef filet MP2
- 100g beetroot
- 80g fava beans
- 100g artichoke
- 5g butter
- 5g salt and pepper
- Boil the beetroot and artichoke till then soften.
- When done, cut the beetroot and artichoke into medium pieces and make a puree.
- After boiling the fava beans, set aside and keep warm.
- For the meat, cut into pieces and pan fry until your desired doneness.
- Plate and garnish with sea salt and rosemary for garnish.