- 600 g Camel belly
- 6 g Garlic
- 30 g Onions
- 36pcs Parsley Pinch
- Blueberry Cinnamon powder to taste
- Salt and black Pepper to taste
Tomato and Black Fava beans Sauce
- 250 g Tomato puree
- 150 g Cooked Black Fava Beans
- 12 g Garlic
- 60 g Onions
- 30 g Olive Oil
- 5 g Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 stems French thyme
- 2 g Cumin seeds
- 1 g 7spices
- 2 medium Red Onion (wings)
- 1 of each Colored Bell Peppers (strips)
- 6pcs Fresh White Mushroom (Slices)
- 54pcs Coriander Leaves for the Top
- 1g Cardamom Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1g 7spices
- 180g Tomato and Black Fava Beans Sauce
- 50g Olive Oil
1. Give a quick chop to the vegetables and mix with spices and camel belly, mince 2 times using meat mincer machine, divide to 150g balls each and give a burger shape then insert the blueberry 6pcs in each camel patty.
2. Chop the vegetables cook them using the olive oil, season to taste add the black fava and cook for 3 mins then add the tomato puree. Simmer for 10 mins then using a hand mixer give a creamy texture to the sauce.
3. Cook the vegetables using olive oil keep them al dente, season them and in the end mix with the tomato fava sauce to have sticky vegetables.
4. Grill the camel patty to perfection and the buns as well ,cover the two sides with sauce put your cooked patty topped with sautéed vegetables and decorate with coriander leaves.
5. Serve aside oven baked mini potatoes or potato chips.