- 120 g fresh filet white grouper
- 10 g Himalayan salt
- 3 g freshly ground black pepper
- 8 g extra virgin olive oil
- 5 g fresh lemon jus
- 5 g grain mustard (à l’ancienne)
- 15 g Dijon mustard
- 3 g green pistachio
- ½ bunch of fresh dill
- 4 Homayda flowers
- Remove the skin and debone the fresh white grouper fish.
- Chill it in the fridge or freeze for 1 hour to make slicing easier.
- Once cold, slice in thin layers.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place the fish on a plate and drizzle with the mixture. Finish your plate with a touch of edible yellow Lebanese flowers Homayda.
- Serve with crusty bread
GOOD TO KNOW
- Carpaccio is a dish of thinly sliced, raw meat or fish, usually made from beef, venison, scallop or fish.
- It is important to slice the fish very finely as it will be served raw. Most fresh fish can be used for carpaccio. When making a fish carpaccio, make sure that the fish is very fresh, and the skin and bones have been removed.