- 80g egg yolk (around 4 eggs)
- 160g sugar
- 225g flour
- 7.5g baking powder
- 2g salt
- 160g butter melted
- 800g Elle & Vire cream cheese (room temp)
- 250g sugar
- 450g liquid creme
- 110g eggs (2 eggs)
- 1egg yolk
RASPBERRY COULIS FRAMBOISE
- 150g puree raspberry or frozen raspberry
- 60g sugar
- 5g gelatine powder
- 30g water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix together eggs and sugar. Add the butter. Add the salt, flour and baking powder and knead into a dough. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and bake for about 20 minutes, until it’s just starting to brown.
- In a food processor, combine creme cheese and sugar for 20mins until creamy. Add the liquid creme than the eggs and beat well.
- Preheat the oven to 110 °C.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 40mins.
- Turn off the oven with the door slightly opened, let the cheesecake sit in the oven to cool completely, at least an hour. Remove from the oven.
- Combine the gelatin powder with water.
- Heat the puree with sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer until sugar has dissolved Add the gelatin.
Top the cheesecake with the raspberries around and the coulis in the center.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.