- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup whole wheat quinoa flour
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup fat free yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 24 chopped cherries (can be replaced by any other seasonal fruit)
1. Mix the quinoa, flour and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, then combine the yogurt, water and sugar.
3. Add the egg mixture to the quinoa mixture. Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir until moistened.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
5. Bake in an oven at 400°C for 20 minutes.