- 50cl water
- 300g sugar
- 400g glucose
- 225g unsweetened concentrated milk
- 900g butter
- 600g Callebaut – Baking Creams – pate a tartiner
Chocolate truffles are a decadent treat at any time of year. Especially this hazelnut version truly irresistible. And they’re incredibly easy to make.
- Mix and bring to the boil.
- Add milk. Cool the mixture down to +/- 25°C.
- Melt butter.
- Mix it all with pate a tartiner.
- Put equal quantities of the two masses into a beater drum.
- Trim the ganache with a piping bag on a plastic sheet and then keep in the fridge.