- A half of magret duck
- A slice of French bread
- 3 spinach leaves
- Orange segments
- Guérande sea salt
- Ground pepper
- 100ml of red wine vinegar
- 60g cane sugar
- 20g black currant jelly
1. For the sauce, place vinegar and cane sugar in a small saucepan. Reduce and add the blackcurrant jelly until a creamy sauce is obtained. Keep refrigerated.
2. With a sharp knife, make incisions on the layer of fat on the top of the duck diagonally. Then, score in the other direction.
3. Sear the duck in a nonstick skillet by depositing it on the side of the fat part. Cook for 5 minutes and finish cooking in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 5 minutes.
4. Let stand for 1-2 minutes, cut it widthwise into regular slices and place it lengthwise on sliced and grilled baguette. Then, season with Guérande sea salt and ground pepper.
5. Serve the sauce separately in a sauce-boat.
6. Finally, arrange the orange segments and spinach leaves.