- Whole wheat bread
- Half an avocado
- 1 fried egg
- 100g feta cheese
- 2 strips bacon
- Fresh mint leaves
- Extra Virgin olive oil
1. Bake the 2 strips of bacon until cooked, place on one of the toasted bread slices while it’s still hot.
2. Thinly chop the avocado and place on the bacon.
3. On the other toasted slice of bread, place the fried egg (not well done) and place the crumbled feta cheese generously on both breads.
4. Drizzle Extra Virgin olive oil on the open faced sandwich and season with coarse salt and
fresh black pepper.
5. Top with fresh mint leaves and serve with black olives and a side of thyme salad.