- 3 eggs
- 30g pre-cooked escargot
- 60g zucchini
- 15g fresh cream
- 10g olive oil
- 5g onions
- 4g parsley
- 3g coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Finely chop peeled garlic and the onions.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, fresh cream, coriander, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. In a small non-stick skillet, cook the chopped garlic and onions in olive oil over moderately low heat, stirring continuously for 30 seconds.
4. Add the escargot to the pan, and stir for 1 minute more. Add the zucchini and cook
the ingredients while stirring.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and stir until it is cooked through.
6. Serve with a toasted baguette on the side.