EASY FALAFEL IN 3 STEPS ONLY
Makes 36 | Prep. Time 15 mins
- 2 cups chickpeas soaked in water for 24 hours
- 2 tbsps. parsley
- 1 tbsp. coriander
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- Grind the chickpeas until they are like powder.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (you can freeze the mixture for up to 3 months).
HOW TO COOK THE FALAFEL
Fry or bake the falafel keeping in mind that fried falafel is tastier and baked is healthier.
- Frying: Fry the patties for 2-3 minutes per side until the color turns golden brown. Place on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil. Serve warm.
- Baking: Spray the falafel lightly with some cooking spray and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.