- 1000g flour T55
- 20g salt
- 10g dry Yeast
- 20g olive oil
- 550g water
- 50g garlic
1. Mix all the ingredients together on a small spiral mixer 5minutes in the 1st speed and 4 to 5minutes on the 2nd speed.
2. Take the dough and put it on the stainless bowl spread by olive oil before putting the dough and then cover the dough with cling film for 1h resting time.
3. Take a tray and spread olive oil and then put the dough and stretched it by hand to cover the dimension of the tray and leave it at room temperature for 1h30.
4. After proofing put olive oil on top and speeded by hand and then put a garlic slice and see salt on top and then put you finger on all the tray.
5. Preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 to 15minutes and then put the Focaccia in the oven for around 25minutes.
6. Remove the dough from the tray and cool the Focaccia around 45minutes before serving.
You can also put the focaccia after cooling on a zipper plastic bag and put it in the freezer to be used after.