- 700 g whole milk
- 30 g cream
- 15 g buttermilk
- 3 g rennet
- Dash salt
- Dash green herbs (chive, tarragon, mint)
- 1 kg watermelon without seeds (Australian brand)
- 1 L water
- 35 g green chamomile
- 2 g dried chamomile
- 8 g honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Heat the milk in a pan at 30°C.
- Add the cream and buttermilk then add the rennet. Do not stir the mixture.
- Heat the oven at 70°C.
- Pour the cheese into a covered silicon food container and put in the oven for 1 hour (or until it has the consistency of fresh cheese).
- Add the herbs and divide into 2/3 and 1/3 batches.
Broth chamomile procedure
- Boil the water. Add the chamomile and honey.
- Remove from the heat and infuse for 8 hours. Strain and set aside.
- Season with salt, oil, lemon juice and cool down at room temperature.
- Use the mandolin slicer to shape the watermelon as leaves.
- Marinated with the broth chamomile and set aside.
Assembling & serving
- Place 2/3 cheese in a round mold.
- Place the watermelon shape leaves on top of the cheese.
- Use a spoon to put the rest of the cheese on top.
- Decorate with herbs.