- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cm of ginger
- 3 coriander leaves
- 1 lemon
- Seven spices
- 1 small onion cut in small pieces
- 1 cucumber cut in small pieces
- ½ bunch parsley
- 1 spn sumac
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp laban
- Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken breasts.
- Cut them in small pieces and set aside.
- Combine the ingredients of the sauce.
- Decorate with the onions, cucumber, parsley and sumac. Serve with markouk or Arabic bread.
OTHER RECIPES BY JOSETTE SAAD