- 1 cup of edamame
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 pcs of spring onion
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. olive
- 1 cup unshelled edamame
- 1tsp chopped mint
- 16 pcs black olives
- 12 pcs cherry tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper
Grilled red snapper
- 4 filets 160 to 180 g red snapper
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Pinch espelette pepper (can be replaced with chilli powder)
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- Boil the vegetable broth.
- Add the mint and spring onion. Season with salt.
- Add the unshelled and peeled edamame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Use a juice blender to mix all the ingredients until the edamame becomes smooth and creamy.
- Heat a non-stick pan with the olive oil and add the edamame.
- Add the chopped mint, black olives and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Grilled Red Snapper
- Use a non-stick pan or a flat grill to cook the fish
- Heat a non-stick pan with olive oil.
- Season the fish with salt and black pepper, and cook it (skin side) for 2 mins then the other side for 1mn.
- Drizzle the fish with lemon juice, grated lemon zest and espelette pepper.
- Serve in a warm plate starting with the edamame purée, the grilled red snapper and the sautéed edamame aside.