For Jowel’s Sensation
• 15 g salmon
• 40 g cooked sushi rice
• 5 g crispy
• 10 g avocado
• 0.75 seaweed wrap
For the sushi rice (500g)
• 500 ml vinegar
• 250 g sugar
• 150 g salt
• 1 pc dashi kombu
1. Fill a container with the amount of vinegar needed.
2. Add sugar to the vinegar and mix until the sugar melts, then add the salt and keep on mixing.
3. Heat the mix for 7-10 minutes. When it becomes warm, add to it the dashi kombu.
4. Then turn off the gas, put the mix in a shelled container and leave at room temperature.
5. Once it becomes cold, it’s ready to use.
1. Spread the rice on a 0.75 piece of Nori paper.
2. Spread the seaweed on the rice and turn it upside down.
3. Put the salmon, avocado, crispy and togarashi.
4. Roll it well and cut it into 4 pieces.
Nada’s tip: Do not forget to add a little bit of Tobicco on top of each maki.
Chateau Musar, Korai Rosé 2019
Red fruits, cranberry and passion fruit on the nose, with a touch of herbal essence, fragranced with jasmine and oregano.