- 4 medium potatoes, washed
- 3 cups fine burghol
- ½ cup walnut, cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 small onions, grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp dry mint
1. Boil the potatoes in a large pot, then peel them.
2. Wash the burghol and set it aside to dry. Then mix it with the salt.
3. Mash the boiled potatoes and mix them thoroughly with the burghol, onions and walnut.
4. Sprinkle the olive oil and dry mint over the top of the kibbeh before serving.
5. Serve cold with green onions and mint leaves.