- 2.5g tagliolini (uncooked)
- 1g goat labneh
- 0.75g white onion
- 0.075g garlic
- 1.5g tomato
- 0.4l white wine
- 0.025g sumac
- 0.05g thyme wild
- 0.025g thyme local
- 0.025g paprika
- 0.01g chili flakes
- 0.025g salt
- 0.01g black pepper
- Chop the garlic and onions and slightly sauté them in order to not change coloration
- Chop the tomatoes and add them to the sauté onions on medium heat.
- Add the chopped thyme, leaving a quarter of trimmed thyme leaves for the presentation.
- Season the dish with sumac, paprika and chili flakes.
- Pour a bit of white wine and reduce heat.
- Cook the pasta in a similar fashion to the risotto, sauté it in a pan before gradually adding broth and stirring.
- Once the pasta is almost cooked, add half the sauté vegetables. Reserve the other half in a bowl and mix it with goat labneh.
- Add the goat labneh mixture to the pasta once it is cooked and ready to serve.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Decorate with plum tomatoes, sumac and thyme leaves.
OTHER RECIPES BY CHEF FARID CHEHAB