- 5g fresh mint
- 300g labne
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 5 cherry tomatoes, each cut into 8 pieces
- Good quality olive oil
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cherry tomato, quartered
1. Pull the mint leaves off the sprigs and chop finely.
2. Place in a small mixing bowl and spoon in the labne, salt, spring onions and cherry tomatoes.
3. Beat all the ingredients together until the juice bursts from the tomatoes and everything is mixed well.
4. Spoon into a small bowl and use the back of a spoon to make a hollow in the middle. Drizzle a little olive oil in the middle, then arrange a couple of mint leaves around the outside, alongside the quarters of the tomatoes.