- 500g fresh lobster (2 pieces)
- 1kg fresh crab
- 100ml Ponzu vinegar
- 100ml Yuzu juice
- 150ml organic olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of white pepper
- 2 oranges
- 2 green limes
- 2 lemons
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 endive
- 2 green apples
- 100g mayonnaise
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
Cook the lobster in a steam oven for 6 minutes. Remove the clamps and place them back in for 3 more minutes. Cool the lobster in ice for 5 minutes to stop the cooking process. Cook the live crabs in a steam oven for 12 minutes; cool afterwards to stop the cooking process. Then, remove the lobster and crab meat by de-shelling the head and the rest of the carcass; be careful not to leave any shells.
1. Cut the apples into small green squares of 0.3mm.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small squares of 0.3mm.
3. Cut the peeled cucumber into small squares of 0.3mm.
4. Chop the chives into fine layers, and chop the fresh coriander.
5. Cut the lobster into 1.5cm pieces. Keep the crab’s clamps for decorating the salad.
Keep the crab’s clamps for decorating the salad.
6. In a stainless steel bowl, put 100g of mayonnaise.
7. Add the lobster and crab. Add green apples, tomatoes and cucumber. Stir with a spoon. Chop finely the endive. Stir in the preparation.
8. Juice the lemons and lime and add to the preparation, as well as the Ponzu vinegar, the Yuzu juice, then stir in 30ml of organic olive oil. The rest will be used to dress the plate.
9. Chop the herbs, chives and fresh coriander and add some salt and pepper.
10. Add the lemon and lime zest, and the grated pieces of fresh lemon and oranges to preserve the freshness of taste.
11. To serve: take a round plate. Place a circle of 3cm in the center. Fill the circle at mid-height with stuffing.
12. Place the lobster claw in the center of the circle. Finally garnish with the remaining stuffing to allow the clamp to hold correctly.
13. Place thin slices of green apples around lobster. Place three stems of chive sticks over the dish. Sprinkle organic olive oil and serve.