- 120g pickled cucumber
- 1 fresh lobster (600 grams)
- 80g couscous
- 20g fresh coriander
- 5g powdered cumin
- 60g yogurt
- Micro cress for garnish
1. Place the couscous in a large bowl and pour over the boiling water or stock. Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside for 5 minutes, or until the water is absorbed, then fluff with a fork.
2. Season the couscous well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and cumin.
3. Steam lobster in a large pot filled with one inch of water for 9 minutes.
4. Using tongs remove the lobster from pot and let cool before putting in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Carefully remove the lobster meat from the shell using a lobster cracker and small fork, preserving the claws.
5. Slit the tail down the middle with a sharp knife and remove the meat.
6. Dice the tail into bite size pieces.
7. Spoon a mound of couscous in the center of a salad plate, and top with diced lobster tail pieces and claw.
8. Add 1 spoon of yogurt on top and finish with pickled cucumber and micro cress.