- 12pcs Chinese ravioli
- 400g raw lobster
- 120g poultry fillets
- 120g cream
- 100g corn
- 4g sesame oil
- 8g teriyaki
- 20g coriander
- 20g sliced onions
- 170g chicken filet
- 80g wakame
- 12cl sweet chili sauce
- 1pc egg
- Salt / pepper
- 10g white and black sesame
For the ravioli dough, check the recipe.
1. Cook the lobsters in boiling salted water for 5min.
2. Take out the lobsters and uncork.
3. Cut lobster into mirepoix.
4. Make the chicken stuffing with the chicken filets, cream, sesame oil and teriyaki.
5. Once smooth, add lobster mirepoix, chopped coriander, check seasoning and place in the fridge.
6. Slice onions.
7. Add the corn, cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the chicken stuffing and cream. Bake again for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the amount.
Realize DIM SUM
1. Spread the Chinese ravioli, using a pastry bag put about 20g of lobster stuffing by ravioli
2. With the help of a paintbrush, swallow the edges of the ravioli and pinch the stuffing.
3. Flatten the top of the ravioli with a knife.
4. Steam basket cooking for about 8 minutes and cool in ice water.
5. Warm up when serving.
6. Put a little sweet Chili sauce on each ravioli, then a little wakame and sesame, serve hot on the corn cream.