For every 1 kg Patis France Macaron Mix use:
- 15g yellow color flow paste
- 800g warm water (50°C)
- 15g green color flow paste
White Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1200g Ready White Chocolate Mix Fugar
- 2.5kg warm liquid milk
- 500g fresh cream
For the macarons:
1. Measure 92g of water.
2. Add the green coloring; add the additional yellow coloring to lighten the color.
3. Add the powder.
4. Mix all of the ingredients using a paddle mixer for 4 minutes at medium speed.
5. Pipe the mixture onto a circular silicon matt.
6. Shake the silicone so the mixture takes the shape.
Tip: Don’t fill up the circles to the brim since the dough will settle in.
7. Bake at 135°C
for 17-20 minutes.
For the white chocolate ice cream:
1. Mix all the ingredients together using a hand blender.
Tip: Leave to rest for 30 minutes, and then mix again for all the ingredients to come together.
2. Put in an ice-cream batch freezer for 7 minutes.
3. Keep the ice cream a bit soft as you need to work with it in moulds.
4. Use a plastic piping bag to pipe the ice cream in
a circular mould.
Tips: Put the moulds in the freezer to avoid the ice cream melting.
5. Use a spatula to even out the top of the ice-cream.
6. Put the moulds in the freezer to harden the ice cream and make it easier to remove.
7. Place the circular shaped
… between the two macaron layers…
… to reach to the final result.