For every 1kg Patis France Macaron Mix add:
• 15g yellow color flow paste
• 15g green color flow paste
• 800ml warm water (50°C)
White chocolate ice cream
• 1.2kg Ready White Chocolate Mix Fugar
• 2.5L warm liquid milk
• 500g fresh cream
1. Measure 92ml of water. Add the green coloring; add the additional yellow coloring to lighten the color. Add the macaron mix powder. Mix all of the ingredients using a paddle mixer for 4 minutes at medium speed.
2. Pipe the mixture onto a circular silicon matt. Shake the silicone so the mixture takes the shape. Don’t fill up the circles to the brim since the dough will settle in. Bake at 135°C for 17-20 minutes.
3. For the ice cream, mix all the ingredients together using a hand blender. Leave to rest for 30 minutes, and then mix again for all the ingredients to come together.
4. Put in an ice-cream batch freezer for 7 minutes. Keep the ice cream a bit soft as you need to work with it
5. Put the moulds in the freezer to avoid the ice cream melting. Use a plastic piping bag to pipe the ice cream in a circular mould. Use a spatula to even out the top of the ice cream.
6. Put the moulds in the freezer to harden the ice cream and make it easier to remove. Place the circular shaped ice cream between the two macaron layers