- 500g almond powder
- 500g powdered sugar
- 300g egg whites
- 600g sugar
- 150g water
- Cream cheese
- 200g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 150g fresh cream
- 75g sugar
1. Mix the almond powder with the sugar powder and half of the egg whites.
2. Prepare the syrup by warming the water and sugar at a temperature of 120ºC.
3. Mix the rest of the egg whites with the syrup and mix all the ingredients together.
4. Make a circle shape of maccaron with a pastry bag on a baking tray. Bake the maccaron at 140ºC for 7 minutes.
5. Mix the cream cheese, the sugar and the cream.
6. After the maccaron cools down, fill it with the cream.