• 570g water
• 230g natural sweetener
• 75g zero fat dry milk
• 60g blackberries
• 60g raspberries
• 40g blueberries
• 25g rosewater
• 5g rice flour
• Cinnamon stick
• Pinch of mastic gum
• A few drops of lemon juice
• Star anise
- Place 50g of water with 25g of rosewater.
- Stir, and keep aside to form mixture A.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat pour 70g of water with 130g of the sweetener.
- Add cinnamon stick to infuse the aroma and lemon.
- Turn off the heat, pour the berries and stir gently until the color of the syrup turns dark red.
- Remove the drained berries and leave aside to rest.
- In another saucepan, over a medium heat, add the remaining water, the natural sweetener and the milk.
- Stir to dissolve the sweetener.
- Add the rice flour while stirring.
- Stir continuously until the pudding thickens.
- Once the mixture starts to steam add mixture A and the pinch of mastic gum.
- Pour the drained berries at the bottom of 4 individual cups (40g each).
- Cover the berries with the pudding.
- Cool on the counter then refrigerate.
OTHER ICE CREAM RECIPES