- 1L milk
- 150g sugar
- 70g potato starch
- 240ml orange blossom water
- 125ml rose water
- Some saffron
- Pistachio powder
- Dates or dry grapes
- Mix the potato starch with 200ml of cold milk.
- Add sugar to the rest of the milk while stirring, and bring to a boil.
- Add the milk and potato starch and bring it boil again.
- Whisk until mixture thickens.
- Take of the heat and add saffron, rose water and orange blossom. Pour into small bowls, let it cool before putting it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve with a sprinkle of pistachios or any other garnishing.