- 1200 ml milk, low fat
- 260g corn starch
- 900g nestle Docello Panna Cotta dessert powder
- 40g Arabic mastic
- 1400 ml whipping cream
- 600g strawberry fresh
- 140g corn starch
- 400ml water
- 360g sugar
- 60ml lemon juice
- In a deep sauce pan cook together milk, cream, Nestle Docello Panna Cotta Dessert Powder, corn starch, and Arabic mastic, until thickened.
- Pour the Muhalaya in the serving dish or individual bowls and cool.
- For the compote, cook the strawberry, sugar, and lemon, and bring to a boil.
- Mix corn starch and water and use to thicken the fruit mixture to the desired consistency.
- Chill and pour over the Muhalaya.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE