- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (ground oats)
- 1/2 cup coarse peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chip
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a bowl, put all the liquid ingredients and stir well.
- Put the dry ingredients and stir well, then put the chocolate pieces.
- Put in a baking tray and evenly well, then put a little chocolate on the face.
- Bake from the bottom only in a pre-run oven at a temperature of 170 °C for 25-30 minutes, leave to cool completely, then cut and serve.