- 200g oats
- 100g Le Gabarit Strawberry Jam (purée fruit with no added sugar)
- 2g pectin
- ½ cup water
- 300g low fat cream cheese
- 300g low fat vegetable cream
- 150g low fat animal cream
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 20g of Le Gabarit Strawberry Jam* or any other sugar free jam
1. Mix oats with Le Gabarit Strawberry jam.
2. In a hot water bath, add the low fat cream cheese with the low fat animal cream and pectin, stir until a homogeneous mixture. Pour the chia seeds so a new mixture is formed.
3. Meanwhile, whisk the low fat vegetable cream in a mixer. Add it to the mixture.
4. Spread the oats and jam in a pastry ring, or ramequin, and then pour the chia seeds mixture over it. Let it freeze overnight.
5. Take it out from freezer and pour remaining strawberry jam on top. Serve chilled.