The immersive culinary experience invites food and beverage connoisseurs to roll up their sleeves and learn how to:
- Mix the classic Pisco sours, Latin America’s most famous cocktail
- Create three flavour-filled ceviches, the iconic national dish of Peru.
- Starting in The Pisco Bar, the expert bar team begin the journey by explaining the history behind the pisco and demonstrating the skilled craftsmanship that goes into infusing every bottle and beverage.
- Then COYA’s highly skilled chefs will present the fabulous traditions and techniques behind the wonderful tastes of Peru’s famous ceviche. They will guide guests to make three fresh ceviches.
- After the masterclass has concluded, participants will tuck into a delicious three-course lunch full of COYA favorites. This includes starters like guacamole, corn salad, and wagyu beef baos, plus mains such as grilled corn-fed baby chicken, Quinoa and pumpkin rice iron pot and Chilean sea bass rice iron pot.
- Finally, the journey ends with a helping of authentic churros and milk chocolate sauce, or Chicha Morada.
PRICE: AED 330 per person