- 2.52L full fat milk
- 113g 0% fat skimmed milk powder
- 168g whipping cream
- 79g softened butter
- 110g atomized glucose powder
- 262g sugar
- 10g cinnamon stick
- 5g lemon zest
- 4g orange zest
- 3g gingerbread
- 20g vanilla
- 8g ice cream stabilizer
1. Reserve 62g of sugar and mix with ice cream stabilizer.
2. Boil the milk, add sugar and skimmed milk, glucose and cook at 25°C. Add zests, vanilla, gingerbread and stick of cinnamon. At 35°C at the whipping cream and soft butter and stabilize it at 45°C, boil until the mixture reaches 85°C.
3. Strain and mix, cool as quickly as possible.
4. Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours or more, best if it’s left for 12 hours at 4°C in order to mature.
5. Mix well and churn in the ice cream machine.