- 397g Boiron pumpkin puree
- 25g rosewater
- 0.2g saffron threads
- 25g gold medal ghee
- 3 g cardamom powder
- 90g caster sugar
- 50g cornflower
- 50g cold water
- 265g egg whites
- 15g Sosa Albuwhip
- 80g caster sugar
- Bring puree, rosewater, saffron, ghee, cardamom, and sugar to boil.
- In a small bowl, mix cornflower with cold water, using a hand whisk, until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Pour slowly onto boiling liquid while whisking. Boil the mixture for 30 seconds until it thickens.
- Pour into a metal bowl and cover it directly with cling film and allow cooling to room temperature.
- When the soufflé base is at room temperature whisk egg whites and Albuwhip on medium speed.
- Whisk until soft peaks and then remove from machine and finish whipping by hand until semi-stiff.
- Add sugar and whisk sugar.
- Soften the base with a hand whisk until smooth and whisk in 1/4 of the meringue to soften the base and then fold this in the rest of the meringue.
- Brush the selected mold with soft butter (mayo consistency) and then fill with sugar and rotate the mold so all parts of the dish are coated with sugar and tap the mold from the base to remove any excess sugar.
- Pipe mixture into the mold using a piping bag with a large hole in the center up until it’s full.
- Level off with a palette knife and then use finger and thumb together running around the top edges of the dish to create a clean edge.
- Bake convection oven on the low fan.