- 4 red snappers
- 60ml olive oil
- 50g pealed pistachios
- 0.5g saffron
- Fresh thyme
- Salt flower & pepper
- Lebanese bread
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 mature tomato
- Some saffron
- Olive oil
- ½ lemon
- 4 mint leaves
- ¾ onion
- Marinate the red mullets for 2hrs with olive oil, saffron, crushed pistachio, thyme and salt.
- Toast Lebanese bread in the oven to make it crunchy.
- For the tabbouleh, chop the finely parsley, mint and tomato and mix them all together. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add oil and lemon to taste.
- Cook the unskinned red mullets; add salt and pepper to taste.
- On the plate put a piece of the toasted bread, add a spoon of tabbouleh and the sautéed red mullet. Continue to do the same until you create the illusion of a mille-feuille.
- Add a dash of lemon juice to the dressing.
- You can serve the dish with mashed bakes potatoes and olive oil.