- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- 4 fresh figs
- 4 sticks of rhubarb
- 4 slices of goat cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
1. Peel and cut rhubarb into small pieces.
2. Grate cucumbers and carrots. Then wash the salad leaves.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the rhubarb and figs. Add pepper, pour in 100ml of water and leave to one side.
4. Serve figs cut into quarters accompanied by the rhubarb and goat cheese on a bed of crudités (cucumber, carrot and salad leaves).
5. Finish off with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
6. Foie gras or fried chicken livers make a good accompaniment