- 1 head of cauliflower
- Chopped parsley (garnish)
- 10g pomegranate seeds
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Drizzle of olive oil
For the avocado mix
- 30g tahini
- 30g lemon juice
- 10g orange juice
- Salt and pepper
1. Clean the cauliflower well and cut the stalk. Place it on a baking sheet, and drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
2. Roast it in the oven for 45 minutes at 175°C.
3. Prepare the tahini sauce by mixing the citrus and tahini as well as the salt and pepper.
4. When the cauliflower is fully roasted and slightly golden brown, prepare it for serving by topping it with the tahini sauce and garnish with pomegranate and freshly chopped parsley.