For the vinaigrette
- 125g apple cider vinegar
- 313g olive oil
- 48g maple syrup
- 34g Dijon mustard
- 60g finely chopped shallots
- 4g salt
- 4g freshly ground black pepper
For the pumpkin
- 1 pumpkin, seeded, and cut into slices
- 30g olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Toss pumpkin with olive oil in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange coated pumpkin on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender and lightly browned, 25-30mins.
- 8 cups baby spinach. Roasted pumpkin at room temperature.
- Add apple cider vinaigrette, and toasted pumpkin seeds.