ROSE GOLD GLAMOUR
Your Iftar this month should be a glamourous event with colors and accessories trending this season. Maya Toubia Jabbour creates a rose-gold table that would complement any meal
My inspiration started with the vases and candle holders I’ve chosen which are very modern in style, basically black and copper which is really in fashion this year.
The black is dominant so I’ve decided to light up the color palette with some copper accessories like the flatware, the placemats, the napkin rings, and the rose gold modern lanterns.
I’ve picked these beautiful cappuccino roses, vintage orange carnations, and a mix of maroon and orange calla lilies.
The choice of your tableware should work in harmony with the color palette used in your accessories, same for the selection of flowers.
HOW TO CREATE IT AT HOME
Start by spreading the major elements in the middle of your table, like the big vases and lanterns, then add small flower arrangements and candle holders to fill your centerpiece and make it look full.
- Table styling: Maya Toubia @mayatoubia
- Vases, lanterns, candle holders, placemats, cutlery, napkins: My Table Box @mytablebox
- Flowers: Âme Studio @amestudio_uae
- Plates, glassware: Silsal Design House @silsaldesignhouse
- Napkin rings: Crate & Barrel @crateandbarrelme