- 60ml warm milk
- 1tsp saffron
- 225g soft butter
- 200g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla Acid spray (optional)
- 200g flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- 250g fine sugar (powder)
- 45ml of milk
- Mix the sugar with the milk and heat it.
- Add the saffron and leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Beat the butter and sugar until the mixture turn white.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and whisk the ingredients well.
- Add the milk mixture to the butter mixture and beat again.
- Add the flour, the baking powder and the salt to the liquid ingredients and stir until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, for 40-45 minutes.