- 400g sliced marinated salmon
- 75g finely chopped crab sticks
- 75g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 25g chopped spring onions
- Pinch of chopped chives
- 5 chives stalks
- 4g white pepper
- 30 ml lemon juice
- Salt to taste
1. Mix the Philadelphia cream cheese and lemon, chopped chives, chopped spring onions, salt and white pepper.
2. Using plastic wrap roll the mixture into a round shape and freeze until it hardens.
3. Remove from freezer and discard the wrapping.
4. Place the long chives on a sheet of plastic wrap, add the slices of salmon on top of each stalk, then add the cheese mix on the side and roll to form a round shape. Tighten and keep in fridge.
5. To serve, halve the salmon and serve with noodle salad.