- 400g baby new potatoes
- 2 sweet corn cobs
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 large tomatoes
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- Handful basil leaves
- Calories 434
- Protein 30g
- Carbs 28g
- Fat 24g
- Saturates 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Sodium 0.42g
This platter made with healthy satisfying ingredients can be part of a gluten-free diet. Corn and potatoes are naturally gluten free.
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding corn for final 5 mins., then drain and allow to cool a little.
2. For the dressing, mix the vinegar, oil, shallot, capers, basil and some seasoning.
3. Heat grill to high.
4. Rub a little dressing on the salmon and cook, skinned-side down, for 7-8 mins.
5. Slice tomatoes and place on a serving plate.
6. Slice the potatoes, cut the corn from the cobs and arrange over the tomatoes.
7. Top with the salmon, then drizzle over the remaining dressing.