- 300g pineapple (about half of a large pineapple)
- 13 regular-size raspberries
- 100 ml vodka
- 50 ml raspberry juice
1. Place the pineapple and vodka in a food processor or a blender and process until puréed and well blended. Set aside.
2. Place raspberries and raspberry juice in the food processor or a blender and process until puréed
and well blended.
3. Pour 15 ml of the pineapple mixture into each popsicle well, then pour 30 ml of raspberry mixture on top of it. Fill remainder of the popsicle wells with the pineapple mixture.
4. Use the narrow handle of a spoon or fork to gently drag raspberry mixture through the pineapple mixture and against the walls of the mold for a soft swirling effect.